Scan and follow us
ABOUT PRODUCT NEWS CONTACT CONTACT US
Add：South of Jingwu Road, Jing County, Hengshui City, Hebei Province
QUALITY FIRST, PEOPLE FIRST IS OUR MANAGEMENT PHILOSOPHY
(1) It can improve the softening point of the wax product, increase the strength of the wax product, make the surface gloss good, the candle does not drip when it is ignited, the combustion is complete, and the black smoke is bright.
(2) Pipeline insulation of petrochemical industry, no soft flow phenomenon occurs above high temperature (40 °C), and low temperature (-40 °C) is not brittle.
(3) It is widely used in the paper industry after emulsification, and is a good emulsifier for dispersing rosin. It has a unique sizing effect in products with high sizing requirements. It can be used as an auxiliary after emulsification. It can be used in the finishing of printing and dyeing and garment industry to improve the softness of fabrics. It is used in the production of water-based inks and water-based shoe polish; it is used in carton moisture-proof.
(4) In paper products: applied to mold release agent.
(5) It can be used in the production of various hot melt adhesives and adhesives.
(6) Making lubricants in PVC film, masterbatch, profile, pipe and plastic processing industries can improve the toughness of plastic products, make the surface smooth and flat, and improve the yield.
Oxidized polyethylene wax
The product has good thermal stability, strong dispersibility, and is transparent after melting, and has excellent phase fusion with most resins. The product has a balanced balance of internal and external lubricity of PVC, and its lubricity and transparency are superior to other lubricants. At the same time, the product is easy to emulsify, and the prepared emulsion is stable and difficult to stratify.
|Drop melting point °C||100±5||105±5||105±5||140±5||ASTM D87|
|Density (g/cm3@25°C)||0.90-0.96||0.92-0.95||0.92-0.95||0.92-0.95||ASTM D445|
|Penetration (dmm@25°C)||≤5||≤5||≤5||≤3||ASTM D1505|
|Molecular weight||1000||180±50||180±50||8500||ASTM D1321|
|Acid value (mgKOH/g)||3||18±5||18±5||16±5||-----------|